Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Boys will be boys

Overheard:

*Crash*
*Bang*

Moo: Oh brudder
Wah: I DID NOT KNOW THAT THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!
Moo: don't you knowed you should be more careful
Wah: But, I did not knowed that was going to happen
Moo: Okay, okay I'll tell mom that it was an accident!
Wah: and tell her that I didn't knowed that would happen!
Moo: Okay. Okay.

footsteps on stairs

Moo: Mom?
Mom: yes?
Moo: um, brudder broke one of your chess guys (plasticky poo purchased from dollars store because I'm just not ready to invest in chess men yet)
Mom: um, okay
Moo: it is all broke, but brudder did not do it on purpose
Mom:
Moo:
Mom: um, okay be more careful

footsteps..

Moo: She is not angry!
Wah: I did not know that was going to happen!
Moo:
Wah:
Moo: Hey! Want me to show you what gravity is?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home