Wednesday, February 10, 2010

update from the sickbed

Well I'm not really sick or in bed much, though my back does get tired about halfway through the day. I have lots of company there when I rest for a while.

pilin' in


As of Wednesday I'm only taking half a pain pill every 16 hours and supplementing with ibuprofen. My back is stiff and tired, but not really painful. I can not bed over and anything I drop on the floor is lost for ever. Still need help getting dressed and shoes on.

But am sufficiently cured to help Mr. Moo do homework, work on Valentines, and get off to school.

buddy

things I can't do include drive, clean the bathrooms, do the laundry or pick up errant toys. Things I can do include knit, watch tv, grade papers and eat chocolate. :)

chocolate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home