Thursday, February 19, 2009

In the words of Joe Cocker

I'm not feeling too good myself. After a whirlwind sugar filled birthday. I put the Birthday boy to bed with a fever.

requested balloonage

The birthday dad to bed with a fever.

And the birthday brother? Fever.

It's not looking so good for the birthday mama either.

Let's not dwell.

Flames!
before his fever hit, but after brother and dad went down...more cake for me!

the cake

Early morning donut party

donut

he requested shiny presents and balloons.

flying monkey in the making

That's right, I finished the yellow brick road playmat...waaaaay before midnight....I'm pretty sure.

singing 'we're off to see the wizard'

the tin man

wicke witch of the east

I didn't run today either. I ate donuts instead. Which is like running...but the opposite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home