Friday, October 07, 2005

Dear Mama

Dear Mama,

I do not feel well. Thank you for lugging my 30 pound diaper butt to the doctor yesterday. Also thank Grandma for going to the store after dinner to buy pedicare so I didn't have to outside in the rain again.

fabulous


thank you for holding me on your lap ALL DAY. Even when you were in the potty. And for allowing me to use your shirt as a tissue (my new favorite thing....tissues). Thanks for cleaning up my diarhea of off the floor and for not getting mad when I accidently pooped in the tub. Sorry about sitting on the cat, I thought she would make a nice pillow for my mucas plugged brain. Thanks for letting me sleep in your bed even though I insisted on laying my fevered head on yours and coughing in your ear all night. And crying. I was sad.

sickiepoo


Love Thomas aka Sicki Moo

1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Ren said...

Ohhh so sad little guy. =(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home