Friday, March 04, 2005

Tommy Addict's Recovery group

I was alerted to the fact that I was laying down on the job by this email from Kasmira.

"Tommy Blog addicts NEED MORE PICTURES. POST PICTURES SOON!"



Sorry, I've been fighting with my new host .....and I don't understand ANY OF THE WORDS THEY ARE USING.

I'll get back to just posting pictures. Here we have Thomas.....also laying down on the job. He thinks he is helping with the laundry, but climbing into and on top of everything doesn't make you a mama's helper it makes you a MONKEY!



Thomas loves juice, I'm beginning to think they may be putting crack in the juice he loves it so much.


Thomas gives thanks to the baby gods for the crack they put in his juice.

2 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Scott in Washington said...

More Tommy Pics, Phew! I was starting to get the sweats and shakes!

Thomas can be seen here sporting his Coug colors. Thank you to honorary uncle Nate for the Cougar paraphernalia and yummy dairy products.

SD

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Kasmira said...

Aaahh...I feel so much better now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home