Monday, March 21, 2005

The Power

Once there was, the Original Moo. He like to read books just like me and like you. One day on his couch, he found he was not alone, two new Moos had entered his home. Slightly surprised he tried to be nice, after all these were Moos! not those nasty house mice. And it was possible too, that the Moos, may have news, so politely he asked "who are you two Moos?"



"Why" said the Moos' "we are Moo One and Moo Two"



"Aha!" exclaimed the Original Moo "there is no room here for Moo One and Moo Two, now get going, get gone, I've got Moo work to do."

But Moo Two and Moo One, refused to move on and instead just sat there, looking on.

Brandishing his wands, the Original Moo moved into tell these two Moos just what to moo do! "Now get on, now get! You'll make me mad yet! I have business to do and if you don't get along, I'll be forced to use magic to get you long gone."



Moo One and Moo Two sat looking non plussed, this made Mr. Moo so mad he could just bust. So he pointed his wands at the two bovine lumps and said "Moo Moo Moooove along chumps"

There was a 'snap' 'crackle' 'pop' and smoke filled the air. The original Moo looked around, but there were no more Moos there.

Mr. Moo jumped up and Mr. Moo jumped down. He was so happy he just couldn't frown. Those other two Moos were gone, it was time for him to move on.

So he chuckled with glee and said happily, "now I can watch my baby einstein movie"


3 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger Kasmira said...

You have to save this entry to show Tommy when he's older! (Never trust Blogger to save it for you!)

 
At 5:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very clever,Aunt Lois and Uncle Frito enjoyed the the pictures of Mr Moo and his frirnds and the story.

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Scott in Washington said...

Shes' losing it...

No really, very cool. After leaving the Moo, the first thing I do when I sit down at my desk each day is check the blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home